End of Production FTM-400XDE and FT-818ND
Please be informed that the production of the FT-818ND and FTM-400XDE will be discontinued.
The decision has been forced due to difficulty related to the availability of some components.
Please be assured that we will continue supporting the existing owners of the FT-818ND and FTM-400XDE by providing the repair parts and some of accessories long after production has ended.
Neue Koax Adapters !!!
GIANORA-HSU Weihnachtsaktion 2022 / 2023
|YAESU FTDX10||1399.- CHF|
|SunSDR2 DX||1999.- CHF|
|10% Rabatt auf das ganze MASTRANT Sortiment|
|10% Rabatt auf das ganze RTSystems Sortiment|
Solange der Vorrat reicht
Signalink neue Kabel !!!
"Holiday Special 2022" CASHBACK PROGRAM
NEW ExpertSDR3 1.0.0 Beta
ExpertSDR3 1.0.0 Beta is designed for MB1, SunSDR2 DX/PRO/QRPtransceivers and ColibriDDC, ColibriNANO receivers.
Server software ALPHA build 20221028 is designed for MB1, SunSDR2 DX/PRO/QRP transceivers and ColibriDDC, ColibriNANO receivers.
Please note that this is a beta version, the ExpertSDR3 is still under development. The ExpertSDR3 software is provided on an “as is” basis.
Expert Electronics will not be liable for any loss, suffered by the user as a result of their use of the ExpertSDR3software. You use the software at your own risk and will be solely responsible for any damage to a transceiver/receiver or connected external devices that results from such activities.
Should you encounter any bugs, glitches, or other problems, please fill in thebug report.
Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated!
SUPER HAMMER PREISE !!!
NEW YAESU FT-710 AESS HF/50MHz SDR Transceiver !!!
- YAESU Unmatched SDR technology emphasizes the Receiving Performance
- Band Pass Filters dedicated for the amateur bands to eliminate out-of-band unwanted signals
- RF Front-End design with the 250MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer) enables phenomenal Multi-Signal Receiving Characteristics
- QRM rejection by the dual core 32-bit high speed floating decimal point DSP for SHIFT/ WIDTH/ NOTCH/CONTOUR/APF (Audio Peak Filter)/ DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)/ NB (Noise Blanker) and 3-Stage Parametric Equalizer
- High Resolution 4.3-inch TFT Color Touch Panel Display
- 3DSS (3-Dimensional Spectrum Stream)
- VMI LED (VFO Mode Indicator) placed around the VFO dial shows the current operating mode (VFO-A, VFOB, Memory Mode and Clarifier/Split Operation)
- “PRESET” Mode Function most suitable for FT8 Operation
- AESS: Acoustic Enhanced Speaker System with SP-40 creates the high-fidelity audio output
- External Display Connection Terminal (DVI-D)
- Built-in High Speed Automatic Antenna Tuner with 100 channel memory
- Support the FC-40 Auto Antenna Tuner
- SD Memory Card can be used to save the communication record, transceiver setting, the memory contents, screen capture images, and to update the firmware
- Two (2) USB Ports (Type-A and Type-B)
- Other essential features such as CW ZIN and SPOT, IPO (Intercept Point Optimization), and Remote Operation with Network Remote Control System to name a few
TX Frequency Range:
1.8MHz band – 50MHz band (Amateur bands only)
70MHz – 70.5MHz (UK Amateur bands only
RX Frequency Range:
30KHz – 75MHz (Operating)
1.8MHz – 29.699999MHz (Specified performance, Amateur bands only)
50MHz – 53.999999MHz (Specified performance, Amateur bands only)
70MHz – 70.499999MHz (Specified performance, UK Amateur bands only)
A1A(CW), A3E(AM), J3E(LSB/USB), F3E(FM)
5 - 100W (5 – 25W AM Carrier)
Dimensions (W x H x D):
9.4” x 3.1” x 9.7” (239 x 80 x 247mm)
NEW YAESU FTM-200DE !!!
Analog/digital C4FM/FM 144MHz/430MHz Dual Band 50W transceiver
NEW RTsystems Programming kits !!!